- Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Macadamia Nut Cutting Machine
- Castor Seed Shelling Machine
- Buckwheat Seeds Hulling Machine
- Hazelnut Shelling Machine
- Pine Nuts Shelling Machine
- Palm Nut Shelling Machine
- Almond Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Peanut Shelling Machine
- Peanut Kernel Grading Machine
- Nuts & Seeds Shelling Line
- Industrial-hemp-seeds Shelling line
- Cashew Nut Shelling Processing Line
- Sunflower Seeds Hulling Line
- Melon Seeds shelling Machine
- Oat Seeds Hulling Line
- Kernels Peeling Machine
- Peanut Peeling Machine
- Almond Peeling Machine
- Cashew Peeling Machine
- Mung Bean Peeling Machine
We will reply you with detail ASAP
Almonds are those beautifully orange colored fruits full of beta-carotene and fiber that are one of the first signs of summer. We can say every part of an almond is useful, I mean almond pulp, shells of the almond kernels and almond kernels.
Many people are familiar with the nutritional benefits of eating almonds pulp. Nutrients in almonds pulp can help protect the heart and eyes, as well as provide the disease-fighting effects of fiber. Its high mineral content assists those with anemia, asthma, tuberculosis and bronchitis. Shells of the almond kernels can be turned into biomass briquettes by the biomass briquette machine, which turns the waste into treasure.
Therefore, nowadays almond kernels are more and more popular. And more and more people favor eating almond kernels not only for making salad, making porridge or cooking; but also using almond kernels in baked goods such as almond kernel cookies, almond kernel cakes, almond kernel moon cakes, etc.
Besides, the almond kernel is widely used in the cosmetics industry. almond kernels can be made into almond kernel oil or almond kernel powder which is rich in natural vitamins (especially Vitamins A and E), oleic and other essential fatty acids, minerals and other nutrients. The almond kernel oil or powder has the effect of maintaining beauty and anti-aging.