- Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Macadamia Nut Cutting Machine
- Castor Seed Shelling Machine
- Buckwheat Seeds Hulling Machine
- Hazelnut Shelling Machine
- Pine Nuts Shelling Machine
- Palm Nut Shelling Machine
- Almond Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Peanut Shelling Machine
- Peanut Kernel Grading Machine
- Nuts & Seeds Shelling Line
- Industrial-hemp-seeds Shelling line
- Cashew Nut Shelling Processing Line
- Sunflower Seeds Hulling Line
- Melon Seeds shelling Machine
- Oat Seeds Hulling Line
- Kernels Peeling Machine
- Peanut Peeling Machine
- Almond Peeling Machine
- Cashew Peeling Machine
- Mung Bean Peeling Machine
We will reply you with detail ASAP
Considering the small size of castor seeds and compact castor beans, we designs the latest low-frequency castor shelling machine unit. It can ensure a high shelling efficiency and low broken rate in castor seed shelling procedure. If you are in castor business, you will never regret to buy our castor seed shelling machine.
Castor seed shelling machine has similar shelling functions like other nuts shelling machines. Light caster shells are blowed out by airflow from inner shaker tables. Other kernels and castor seeds mixture will be separated by gravity tables. Our castor shelling equipment can process castor seeds in different size at one time. Castor seeds are cracked in various gap and pressure. Unshelled castor beans will flow to next sheller to be cracked again. Multiple and repetitive cracking steps ensure a 100% shelling rate.
1. In view of the fact that castor seeds are small in size and little clearance between shell & kernel, we design this shelling machine with low frequency which can improve the shelling rate and at the same time reduce broken kernel rate.
● The castor oil plant, springing from Eastern Africa and India, is widespread throughout the world. In warm climate, castor oil plant can grow up easily and often be found on wasteland.
● The castor oil plant have different appearance in various species. Generally, we sort them for leaf and flower(that’s ornamental value) and for oil production. The castor oil plants have a fast-growing cycle that they can reach the height of a small tree, in around 12 meters or 39 feet.
● The seed of castor oil plant is the castor bean while it not a true bean. Castor seed is the source of castor oil, which has a wide variety of uses. The castor seed contain oil in 40%-60% that is rich in Ricinoleic Acid. Castor oil and its by-products are mainly used in the manufacturing of soaps, lubricants, paints, dyes, coating, inks, cold resistant plastics, waxes, nylon and pharmacy. Castor essential oil also have beauty functions.