- Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Macadamia Nut Cutting Machine
- Castor Seed Shelling Machine
- Buckwheat Seeds Hulling Machine
- Hazelnut Shelling Machine
- Pine Nuts Shelling Machine
- Palm Nut Shelling Machine
- Almond Cracking & Shelling Machine
- Peanut Shelling Machine
- Peanut Kernel Grading Machine
- Nuts & Seeds Shelling Line
- Industrial-hemp-seeds Shelling line
- Cashew Nut Shelling Processing Line
- Sunflower Seeds Hulling Line
- Melon Seeds shelling Machine
- Oat Seeds Hulling Line
- Kernels Peeling Machine
- Peanut Peeling Machine
- Almond Peeling Machine
- Cashew Peeling Machine
- Mung Bean Peeling Machine
We will reply you with detail ASAP
We supply professional sunflower seeds hulling and separating equipment. The sunflower seeds shelling and separating equipment possesses high automatic characters. If there exists any unshelled seeds, they will be sent to the next shelling machine for hulling clearly. The shelling and separating equipment, owning independent intellectual property rights, is a perfect machine to deal with sunflower seeds. First, this equipment removes the miscellaneous impurities from the raw materials such as little stone, flat seeds etc. And next it follows the working procedures: cracking, shelling, separating, grading and rechecking the sunflower seeds and kernels.
1. The TFKH-1200 sunflower seeds shelling and separating equipment adopts the unique double shelling machines and takes use of digital variable frequency technology to control the machines accordingly.
Technical Parameters of TFKH-1200 Sunflower Seeds Hulling and Separator Equipment
1. The TFKH-1500 sunflower seeds shelling and separating equipment adopts four shelling machines and design of vertical wide screen so as to improve the shelling and separating efficiency largely and also save the space.
The sunflower seeds include hulls and kernels. However, not only can the kernels be added to bread and other baked goods for their flavors and eaten a healthy snack than as part of a meal, but also the hulls, mostly composed of cellulose, decompose slowly and can be burned as biomass fuel. What’s more, as we all know, sunflower seeds can be extracted as sunflower seeds oils, but not all the sunflower seeds can be used for extracting oils, like the striped sunflower seeds, they are primarily used for food; as a result, they may be called confectionery sunflower seeds.